Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A co-worker brought this in for a holiday party and i thought that it was the best i had ever had. I am not normally a cheese ball person, but i thought this was great!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup minced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced scallion
- 1 tablespoon minced pimiento, well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans, for the inside
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup not so finely cut pecans, for the outside
- Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Coat the outside with the rest of the chopped pecans.