Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Presented By: The Food Dude
Make and share this Phil's Big Oranges Stir-fry recipe from Food.com.
- Drizzle olive oil into another hot frying pan.
- Slice peppers and onion and add to this pan.
- Add salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Stir frequently.
- Take navel orange and use zester or grater to add peel to meat mixture.
- Then, cut orange in half, and squeeze juice from one half into meat mixture.
- Continue to cook meat for five minutes.
- Add cooked vegetables to meat mixture, and remove from heat.
- To make Big Orange rice, simply steam or cook rice according to directions on package, then mix rice with red and yellow food coloring.
- Serve meat and vegetable stir-fry over bed of Big Orange rice, and garnish with diced tomatoes and mandarin orange slices.
- Note: 1 Cup of uncooked rice will make 3 cups of cooked rice.