Danny Beason's Note:
Presented By: The Food Dude
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drizzle olive oil into another hot frying pan.
- 2Slice peppers and onion and add to this pan.
- 3Add salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste.
- 4Stir frequently.
- 5Take navel orange and use zester or grater to add peel to meat mixture.
- 6Then, cut orange in half, and squeeze juice from one half into meat mixture.
- 7Continue to cook meat for five minutes.
- 8Add cooked vegetables to meat mixture, and remove from heat.
- 9To make Big Orange rice, simply steam or cook rice according to directions on package, then mix rice with red and yellow food coloring.
- 10Serve meat and vegetable stir-fry over bed of Big Orange rice, and garnish with diced tomatoes and mandarin orange slices.
- 11Note: 1 Cup of uncooked rice will make 3 cups of cooked rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Phil's Big Oranges Stir-fry
Serving Size: 1 (1357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.1
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.7 mg
- Sodium 60.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 19.9 g