Prep 6 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Betty Crocker's "4 Ingredient Dinners".
- 8 slice rye bread, 1/2 inch thick
- 29.58 ml margarine (softened)
- 226.79 g turkey, thinly sliced cooked deli
- 4 slice mozzarella cheese
- Spread one side of each bread slice with margarine. Place 4 bread slices margarine sides down in a 12-inch skillet;top with turkey and cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, margarine sides up.
- Cover and cook sandwiches over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, turning once, until bread is crisp and cheese is melted.
I didn't have any rye bread so I used french bread for one panini & honey whole wheat bread for another. Very delicious... Made for Photo Tag