- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons zesty Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon romano cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix tomatoes and dressing; spoon over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with Romano and Asiago cheeses and basil and oregano.
- Serve with crackers or assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
- Makes 1 3/4 cups or 14 servings, 2 T each.