Philly Style Andouille Po Boys
- Cut andouille into julienne pieces, 1/4" by 3"- remove casing if it is tough Add olive oil to saute pan over medium high heat
- Add julienned sausage to saute pan and stir gently for 2 minutes
- Add peppers and onions to pan and saute gently until the onions begin to look translucent.Season with salt, pepper, and tabasco to taste- remove pan from heat
- Cut po boy rolls lengthwise and line with 2 provolone slices per roll Add sausage mixture to rolls
- (optional) You can place the cheese on top of the sausage mixture, then place the sandwich under the broiler for a minute or so, until the cheese gets bubbly and the top surface of the bread becomes toasted.