Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another Kraft recipe. Very good and so easy to make. I used bottle dressing instead of a pkg. mix and shredded Parmesan instead of grated and I also added some of the finely chopped stems. I'm also going to try these with crush french fried onions instead of the stuffing. So many possibilities! This makes a lot more than you need but it is good as a dip or spread also.
- 3 (680.38 g) package mushrooms
- 2 (453.59 g) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 11.33 g package Italian salad dressing mix
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml onions, minced
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 0.59 ml ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 170.09 g package seasoned stuffing mix
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- PREHEAT oven to 350ºF.
- CLEAN mushrooms and remove stems; set aside.
- MIX cream cheese, Italian dressing mix, mayonnaise, onion, parsley, Parmesan cheese and red pepper; set aside.
- PUT stuffing mix in separate bowl.
- STUFF mushrooms with the cream cheese mixture.
- PRESS cream cheese side of mushrooms into the stuffing mix until well coated.
- PLACE mushrooms. cream cheese sides up, on a baking pan, then drizzle with the melted butter.
- BAKE for 30 minute Enjoy!