Recipe by bonjovi4ever
Its a different way and so easy to make. I got it out of a magazine. I believe a Taste of Home. I make this at least 2 times a month.
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3⁄4 lb thinly sliced roast beef
- 5 your favorite buns
- 4 slices your favorite cheese (we use Provolone Cheese)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, sauté the onion and peppers in 2 tablespoons of mayo, until crisp-tender.
- Remove vegetables but keep warm.
- Reduce heat; add the Italian dressing, roast beef, and remaining mayo to the skillet.
- cook and stir until heated through.
- Add 2 slices of cheese, your choice to melt in with the meat mixture.
- Once melted, place on buns and add another slice of cheese or two on top.