Recipe by Gretchen,in IN.
Very simple and cheap, I made these for my ex-husband and the guys he works with. Tthey really enjoyed them. Very easy to double also.
Top Review by Susie D
I used deli shaved roast beef, a sweet hot mustard, and sliced cheddar. I separated the crescents and lightly rolled them out to increase the size. They are a little difficult to roll into a pretty shape, but they all tasted good. They are on the order of a hot pocket only taste better. Even using the small can of chopped green chilies there was no way to use a 1/4 can of them per roll. I served alongside a green salad & had a nice & quick to make hot lunch. Made for Fall '09 Pick A Chef.
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 4 slices roast beef
- 4 slices American cheese
- green chili
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll dough into 4 rectangles.
- Spread each one with mustard; top with slice roast beef,.
- Top with 1 slice cheese and one quarter of chilies.
- Beginning at short ends roll up.
- Pinch seams closed; place seam side down onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crisp.