Gretchen,in IN.'s Note:
Very simple and cheap, I made these for my ex-husband and the guys he works with. Tthey really enjoyed them. Very easy to double also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Unroll dough into 4 rectangles.
- 3Spread each one with mustard; top with slice roast beef,.
- 4Top with 1 slice cheese and one quarter of chilies.
- 5Beginning at short ends roll up.
- 6Pinch seams closed; place seam side down onto baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Steak Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 621.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 18.4 g