Recipe by Brandi B
I came up with this when these were the only things in my fridge. It came out great...even the neighbors liked it!
- 1 lb top round steak (sliced thin)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large pan with non-stick cooking spray; cook steak and veggies over med-hi heat until meat is cooked through.
- In container with tight fitting lid mix remaining ingredients.
- Shake well and pour over meat mixture; cook until sauce is thickened.
- Serve over egg noodles.
- Sprinkle with shredded swiss cheese (Makes it yummy!!).