Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came from my mom's recipe cards. I have not tried this.
- 2 tablespoons butter, oleo
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- seasoning, to taste
- Melt butter in skillet on low heat.
- Add eggs, milk, seasoning.
- Cook slowly stiring until eggs start to thicken.
- Add cream cheese.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until cheese melts.
I made these for my mom this morning (I don't personally like eggs) and she LOVED them. I added some green onion and served with toast and a sliced up banana and she has raved and raved all morning about my new "tasty scrambled eggs". From now on when I make eggs, I'm making them this way. Thanks for the recipe!
Very good and easy recipe! I loved mine with minced green onions.
I have made scrambled eggs with cream cheese and it is great. Spoon the whipped in and it melts faster! Also good with lox (nova salmon).