Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes 2 delicious & easy sushi rolls!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (cut to 2 8-inch lengths from a 1/4-inch square piece of cream cheese)
- 3 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 English cucumber (cut 2 8-inch lengths of a 1/4-inch square piece of English cucumber)
- 2 sheets nori
- 1 cup sushi rice (premade and set aside)
- toasted sesame seeds (to garnish)
- Place one full sheet of sushi nori on a bamboo rolling mat, shiny side down.
- Cover the sheet lightly with the prepared Sushi Rice- leaving the remaining inch and a half of nori bare lengthwise away from you.
- Place your toppings lengthwise onto the center of your rice.
- Fold your mat over, centering your ingredients with respect to your rice sheet to the far edge of your rice. With even pressure, tighten your roll by pressing and pulling on your mat.
- Finish your rolling by rolling your tightened roll over the last flap of nori. Repeat the tightening process if necessary.
- Repeat the process for the 2nd roll.
- Cut each roll into eight pieces. Best served while very fresh!
Easy to follow instructions, tastes just like you're at a sushi restaurant!