Recipe by ~Leanne~
I got this recipe from a friend of mine, she made it at a get together, and I had to beg her for the recipe. I hope you like it as much as we did.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 4 (250 g) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 16 oreo mint-flavored creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, cut into quarters and divided
- 3 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine baking crumbs, and margarine. press into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
- Add food coloring until desired color.
- Add eggs one at a time; mix until just blended.
- Stir in mint extract.
- Pour half the batter on top of crust. Sprinkle with half of chopped cookies. Reserving 16 quarters for garnish.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350°F for about 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with a cookie on each slice and drizzle with melted chocolate.