Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄8 cup milk
- 9 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups potatoes, peeled,cooked and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 3⁄8 teaspoon basil leaves, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Melt butter in 9"x13" casserole dish.
- Mix together cream cheese and milk until well blended.
- Gradually add eggs.
- Stir in potatoes, green onions, and salt.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake at 350F (175C) for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Top with cream cheese cubes.
- Mix together remaining ingredients, and pout over top of casserole dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.