Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This was the first wrap that I ever made, and it's a winner! Cooking time includes chilling. From Southern Living Magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 24 slices roast beef (thin slices)
- 16 slices cheddar cheese (thin slices)
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- Mix sour cream, mayo, onion, horseradish, salt & pepper in a small bowl. Spread this mixture evenly over one side of each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with 3 slices beef, and 2 slices cheese. Sprinkle each one with lettuce.
- Roll each tortilla tightly, and wrap each one securely in plastic wrap. Chill 8 hours.
- To serve, slice each wrap into 2 or 3 pieces.
Wow! I love the kick that these guys have. I cut the recipe down to serve 2 and because my tortillas were 8 inch size I used 3 of them. I have one left over for DH lunch today. He really enjoyed these. I used spring mix for my lettuce because that's what I had available. Thanks for posting. :)
I make wraps most week-ends to have on hand for nibbling whenever for DH and DS's. This is a different variation that I was glad to come across. The only thing I omitted was the chopped green onion. I also took Kitten's advice and added a t. of minced garlic. Instead of using all roast beef in the wraps I also used a combination of ham/hard salami. A great treat and one I'm glad to have tagged for 123Hits.!~
Made these yesterday for DH to take to work. So easy to make Kizzikate, and they look great when made also!!! I actualy didnt put as much horseradish on as he is not a big fan, but he loved them, I actualy had one myself and it was yummy!!!!! Another wrap to add to the list for the kids for school and DH for work....!!!!!! Thanks Kizzikate .... a great, easy and tasty recipe !!!