Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
Found this in Oprah.com. Posting to save/share. I don't normally care for cheesecake but the picture in the magazine looked so delicious I'm going to try it. I know, it's a little ambitious for my first cheese cake but it has very easy instructions so hopefully it'll turn out. The time does not include the four hour refrigeration time.
- 18 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 4 (907.18 g) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml flour
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 226.79 g semisweet chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- 4 eggs
- 118.29 ml blueberries
- 14.79 ml powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add melted chocolate. Mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time; mixing on low speed after each until just blened. Pour over crust. [Note: only mix until combined and no longer}.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Immediately run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake. Cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with berries and sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.