Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Love these served with grilled steak and a nice wine.
- 2 lbs medium size mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup natural blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- Remove mushroom stems, and chop enough stems to measure 1/2 cup.
- Cook half of mushroom caps in 3 tablespoons margarine over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Drain on papertowels.
- Repeat with other half of mushrooms.
- Combine cream cheese and blue cheese.
- Mix until well blended.
- Stir in chopped stems and onions.
- Fill each mushroom cap with cheese mixture.
- Place caps on cookie sheet.
- Broil until golden brown and cheese is soft.