1/2 Photos of Philly Christmas Bundt Cake (Fruitcake)
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe is similar to a fruitcake but much lighter. The texture is more like that of a pound cake. My mom got it from a Philadelphia cream cheese box many years ago. She made it for my dad every Christmas. I inherited the recipe after she passed away,and now I make it for him. I am posting it here so I won't lose it.I hope some of you will enjoy this as much my dad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine, softened
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 4 eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 0.25 ml salt
- 236.59 ml candied fruit or 236.59 ml raisins
- 532.32 ml cake flour (1/4 cup is for fruit)
- 118.29 ml pecans or 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
- 1Blend cream cheese, butter, sugar,eggs, and vanilla well.
- 2Slowly add 2 cups cake flour sifted with baking powder.
- 3Combine remaining 1/4 cup flour with fruit and nuts.
- 4Fold into batter.
- 5Pour into greased 10in. bundt pan.
- 6Bake at 325* for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 7Cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Christmas Bundt Cake (Fruitcake)
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.3
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.6 mg
- Sodium 208.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: