Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found these on a cream cheese box but added pie filling
- 1 (19 -21 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- PREPARE brownie batter as directed on package; spread into greased 13x9-inch pan.
- BEAT cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Add sugar, egg and vanilla; mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls over brownie batter; swirl with knife.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minute or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Spread pie filling over thetop.