Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
An easy 4 ingredient recipe from Kraft that tastes delicious. I lighten it by using low fat ingredients, but you don't have to. Serve with crackers or cut-up fresh veggies. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened (Philadelphia)
- 1 cup salsa (as hot and chunky as you like!)
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded (Kraft Tex Mex)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced or 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Spread cream cheese onto microwaveable plate; top with salsa and shredded cheese.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds to 1 minute or until shredded cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onions or cilantro.
Wonderful, cheesy, spicy goodness! Very nice balance of flavours and so good for dipping veggies into. YUM!
I used low-fat cream cheese, made my own medium hot chunky salsa and added mixed chopped herbs on top. A great keeper, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing it with us, Nif!
Made and reviewed for WTTM February 2012.
I made this as directed, and we loved it!! My DD now refers to this as "that "AHHMAZING" dip. Thanks for posting.
I made this is a bowl & added a little sour cream to the mix. Made for Newest Zaar Tag