Recipe by Lainey6605
This is a yummy appetizer that is deliciously cheesy and savory. It is made in the microwave. Recipe is from Kraft.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Nice dip; I didn't have green peppers so used just red and used recipe#456442 for the sauce. Cooked as directed and then put in a warm oven to heat through and make sure all was melty. Served with crackers, pretzel chips and veggies. Made for Almost Five Tag
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml pizza sauce
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 29.58 ml red peppers, chopped
- 29.58 ml green peppers, chopped
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable 9-inch pie plate.
- Cover with pizza sauce; top with remaining ingredients.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with crackers.
- This can also be served with assorted cut-up fresh vegetable dippers in addition to the crackers.