Prep 20 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Slice peppers in half lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds.
- Slice onions and mushrooms. Saute over medium heat with butter, olive oil, minced garlic and a little salt and pepper. Saute until onions and mushroom are nice and caramelized. About 25-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Slice roast beef into thin strips and add to the onion/mushroom mixture. Allow to cook 5-10 minutes.
- Line the inside of each pepper with a slice of provolone cheese.
- Fill each pepper with meat mixture until they are nearly overflowing.
- Top each pepper with another slice of provolone cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown.