20 hrs 30 mins
THE BOSS's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice peppers in half lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds.
- 2Slice onions and mushrooms. Saute over medium heat with butter, olive oil, minced garlic and a little salt and pepper. Saute until onions and mushroom are nice and caramelized. About 25-30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 400*.
- 4Slice roast beef into thin strips and add to the onion/mushroom mixture. Allow to cook 5-10 minutes.
- 5Line the inside of each pepper with a slice of provolone cheese.
- 6Fill each pepper with meat mixture until they are nearly overflowing.
- 7Top each pepper with another slice of provolone cheese.
- 8Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.1
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.1 mg
- Sodium 580.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 31.5 g