I really don't care for Philly sand. that much but this one is a winner! It is from Rachel Ray's cookbook (30 min. meals) and it is fabulous (and so is Rachael Ray!) My husband cant stop raving! Great for football games too!
- In sauce pan over med-high heat, add olive oil, onions and seasonings.
- Toss occasionally and cook until soft.
- On griddle pan or large sauce pan, wipe with olive oil and paper towel and heat to med-high to high heat.
- Sear and cook meat until brown- about 2 minutes each side--careful not to overcook.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Toss meat and onions together.
- Lay cheese out on rolls and top with meat& onion mixture to melt cheese.