Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so good. Plus another way to use leftover beef roast.
Make and share this Philly Cheesesteak Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pizza crust, from can
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked beef, julienned
- 1⁄3 cup pickled jalapeno pepper rings
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread out raw dough from can onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 4 minutes.
- In large skilled, saute the peppers, mushrooms, and onion in oil until tender; add garlic.
- Spread pizza sauce onto prebaked crust, dot with cream cheese, sprinkle with mozzarella, all the veggies, beef, pepper rings, cheddar cheese, and oregano.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Wonderful pizza! Great choice of veggies. I used white mushrooms. I didn't use jalapeno but used pickled hot peppers slices. I loved this pizza. Thanks WiGal :) Made for Alphabet tag game
We absolutely love pizza here and this was amazing! Embarrassingly it was the first time I've ever tried Philly cheesesteak even though I've wanted to for so long! There were so many flavours and textures on this pizza, it was so good!
Super good! Thanks for posting the recipe!