Recipe by weekend cooker
a quick an easy meal, filled with beef, mozzarella cheese, and sauteed veggies. A good way to have kids eat vegetables. From cooking.com
Top Review by ~Nimz~
This was so easy to put together and tastes just great. Like others I used my own pizza crust and used some leftover steak and it was just delicious. Thanks so much for sharing. We will make this one again. Made for PRMR tag game.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle, and seal perforations.
- Press onto bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a large skillet, saute the green pepper, onion, and boullion in oiluntil vegetables are tender. Set aside.
- Arrange beef over crust.
- Brush with salad dressing and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Top with green pepper mixture.
- Cut into squares.