a quick an easy meal, filled with beef, mozzarella cheese, and sauteed veggies. A good way to have kids eat vegetables. From cooking.com
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle, and seal perforations.
- Press onto bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a large skillet, saute the green pepper, onion, and boullion in oiluntil vegetables are tender. Set aside.
- Arrange beef over crudt.
- Brush with salad dressing and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Topo with green pepper mixture.
- Cut into squares.