1/3 Photos of Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
weekend cooker's Note:
a quick an easy meal, filled with beef, mozzarella cheese, and sauteed veggies. A good way to have kids eat vegetables. From cooking.com
My Private Note
steak p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle, and seal perforations.
- 3Press onto bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5In a large skillet, saute the green pepper, onion, and boullion in oiluntil vegetables are tender. Set aside.
- 6Arrange beef over crudt.
- 7Brush with salad dressing and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 8Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 9Topo with green pepper mixture.
- 10Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.6
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.4 mg
- Sodium 976.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 24.5 g