Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
My Husband loves the Philly Pizza from a well known pizza parlor, but they don't have it year round. We set out to make our own so we don't have to wait to have one.
- 2 prepared pizza crust
- 2 (2 ounce) packagesof wafer thin sliced beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar four cheese pasta sauce
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 large onion, cut into strips
- 1 large green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages mozzarella cheese
- Cut wafer thin sliced beef into 1/2" strips. Marinate in Worcestershire sauce and Italian seasoning 15 minutes in air tight container in fridge, turning or stirring every 5 minutes.
- Saute onion and green pepper in butter til almost done.
- Add beef to onion and green pepper, cook til warmed through.
- Cover each pizza crust with the cheesy sauce.
- Put 1/2 beef/onion/pepper mixture on each crust.
- Cover mixture with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake on Pizza Pizzaz Pizza cooker for 18 minutes or in 400°F oven for 15-18 minutes.
My new favorite specialty pizza! This is awesome! I used 4-Cheese Alfredo and added sauteed mushrooms. I always use Steak-Eze from Sam's Club for cheesesteaks, and they worked great on this as well. Thank you so much! I will be making this often!
This is so easy...and tastes GREAT.