1/5 Photos of philly cheesesteak casserole- low carb
6 hrs 15 mins
perfect for low carb diets, this is a double bonus, as it cooks in the crockpot all day so you can come home to a great meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chip steak or 2 lbs cube steaks, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb mushroom, sliced more to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4-1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 lb pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1saute mushrooms in olive oil until softened and light brown, about 5 minutes.
- 2add to crockpot along with the rest of the ingredients, except the provolone.
- 3cook on low for 6 hours.
- 4stir well, add to 6 bowls.
- 5cover with provolone and add some cooking juices to each bowl to melt the cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for philly cheesesteak casserole- low carb
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.6
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 165.1 mg
- Sodium 954.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 60.1 g