1/2 Photos of Philly Cheesecake Brownies
Sandra Anthony's Note:
I found this recipe but have never used it. It sounds marvelous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I would use my own brownie recipe but you can use a box mix.
- 2Prepare the brownie mix as directed on package.
- 3Pour into greased 13x9 baking pan.
- 4Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on med.
- 5speed until smooth.
- 6Add sugar, mixing until blended.
- 7Add egg and vanilla; mix just until blended.
- 8Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture; cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- 10Cool; cut into squares.
- 11Note: Do not use brownie mixes that include syrup pouch.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheesecake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 33.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fudge brownie mix