Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this recipe but have never used it. It sounds marvelous!
Make and share this Philly Cheesecake Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package fudge brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- I would use my own brownie recipe but you can use a box mix.
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed on package.
- Pour into greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on med.
- speed until smooth.
- Add sugar, mixing until blended.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix just until blended.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture; cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Cool; cut into squares.
- Note: Do not use brownie mixes that include syrup pouch.
Who doesn't love brownies and cheesecake! these were awesome! I did make my brownie from scratch! everyone loved these!
These were really good. But, I added 2-8oz packages of cream cheese and 2/3c sugar and 2 eggs. I could tell that for a 9X13 pan only one wasn't going to be enough. But, overall it was tasty.
I made these tonight with a Betty Crocker brownie mix and everyone loved them. They were pretty and they are already GONE!