Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found on meal planning website. Sounds interesting. Looking forward to trying.
Make and share this Philly Cheese Steak Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g sirloin, cut into pieces
- 113.39 g cream cheese
- 113.39 g provolone cheese
- 0.25 ml onion powder
- 59.14 ml milk
- salt and pepper
- Sauté garlic, onion and peppers in olive oil over high heat.
- Add sirloin and cook until desired doneness.
- Cut up cheese into small cubes and add to pan with milk and a dash of onion powder;.
- heat until all melted,.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with bread of your choice, such as a lightly toasted baguette.