The mouthwatering taste of a Philly Cheesesteak on a slider bun. Easy to make & great for parties, picnics, or a quick family dinner. You can prepare the beef and the onion-mushroom mixture ahead of time and assemble just before serving if you like. The real Philadelphia Cheesesteaks come "wid wiz" (cheese whiz), so if you want to be really authentic you can substitute that for the american cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saute pan, melt butter over med-low heat.
- 2Add sliced onion and mushroom to pan, saute until onion is nicely carmelized.
- 3Remove onion and mushroom from pan onto warm plate. Set aside.
- 4Briefly warm roast beef slices in same pan of butter until no pink shows on meat. Do Not Overcook Beef. Remove from pan onto warm plate.
- 5Split dinner rolls in half and place cut side up on a baking sheet.
- 6Place a folded slice of american cheese on half of each split roll.
- 7Lightly toast dinner rolls in conventional oven at 350 degrees F. until cheese is just melted.
- 8Remove rolls from oven and top the plain halves with roast beef, onions, and mushrooms. Pile it high!
- 9Place cheesy halves on top, secure with a long toothpick, and you have yummy sliders ready to eat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheese Steak Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.7
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 549.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: