1/1 Photo of Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
Gosh !!! what a great snack or light lunch!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add onions, peppers and salt.
- 3Cook vegetables over medium-high heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- 4Add beef to skillet.
- 5Saute for 2 minutes for medium-rare.
- 6Remove beef and vegetables from skillet with a slotted spoon; drain.
- 7Divide beef and vegetables evenly among sandwich rolls.
- 8Top with cheese.
- 9Loosely wrap sandwiches in foil.
- 10Bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
- 11PS:Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich tip: Reduce your cleanup time by microwaving the onions and bell peppers. Place in a resealable plastic bag with 1 tablespoon oil and microwave on HIGH for about 4 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.0
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1005.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 35.4 g