1/1 Photo of Philly Cheese Steak Roll Ups
Perfect for a Super Bowl Party or any other get together
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the onion, pepper and mushrooms in a small amount of cooking oil until onions are browned.
- 2While veggies are browning, mix cream cheese and sour cream together in a medium bowl.
- 3Add cooked veggies to cream cheese mixture.
- 4Add salt and pepper the mixture to taste.
- 5Spread mixture on tortillas, being careful to keep the mixture about 1/2-inch from the edges.
- 6Lay steak slices in a single layer over mixture.
- 7Roll up (like a jelly roll) tightly from one edge. Secure with toothpicks if necessary.
- 8Put the rolls in the freezer for around 15 minutes (do not allow them to freeze).
- 9Remove from freezer and slice into 1/2- to 1-inch rolls.
- 10Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheese Steak Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.7
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 503.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 19.8 g