Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Perfect for a Super Bowl Party or any other get together
Make and share this Philly Cheese Steak Roll Ups recipe from Food.com.
- Saute the onion, pepper and mushrooms in a small amount of cooking oil until onions are browned.
- While veggies are browning, mix cream cheese and sour cream together in a medium bowl.
- Add cooked veggies to cream cheese mixture.
- Add salt and pepper the mixture to taste.
- Spread mixture on tortillas, being careful to keep the mixture about 1/2-inch from the edges.
- Lay steak slices in a single layer over mixture.
- Roll up (like a jelly roll) tightly from one edge. Secure with toothpicks if necessary.
- Put the rolls in the freezer for around 15 minutes (do not allow them to freeze).
- Remove from freezer and slice into 1/2- to 1-inch rolls.
- Serve at room temperature.