1/1 Photo of Philly Cheese Steak Potatoes #SP5
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix: If you love Philly Cheese steaks you'll love this rift using potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450. Bake the potatoes on a dark nonstick baking pan for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- 2In a large nonstick skillet, sauté the pepper and onion until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3In a large nonstick skillet, sauté the shaved steak until just browned.
- 4Place the potatoes in a 9x13 casserole dish. Spread the onion and pepper mixture evenly over the potatoes and top with the shaved steak.
- 5Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the steak. Bake until cheese is lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheese Steak Potatoes #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.2
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 164.1 mg
- Sodium 512.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 51.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes