Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix: If you live Philly cheese steak sandwiches you'll love this rendition using potatoes.
- Heat oven to 450. Bake the potatoes on a dark nonstick baking pan for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- In a large nonstick skillet, sauté the pepper and onion until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, sauté the shaved steak until just browned.
- Place the potatoes in a 9x13 casserole dish. Spread the onion and pepper mixture evenly over the potatoes and top with the shaved steak.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the steak. Bake until cheese is lightly browned, about 15 minutes.