Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix: If you live Philly cheese steak sandwiches you'll love this rendition using potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450. Bake the potatoes on a dark nonstick baking pan for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- 2In a large nonstick skillet, sauté the pepper and onion until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3In a large nonstick skillet, sauté the shaved steak until just browned.
- 4Place the potatoes in a 9x13 casserole dish. Spread the onion and pepper mixture evenly over the potatoes and top with the shaved steak.
- 5Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the steak. Bake until cheese is lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheese Steak Potatoes #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.2
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 164.1 mg
- Sodium 512.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 51.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes