Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
- Saute vegetables in 1 tb. olive oil until limp; add roast beef.
- Sauté for three more minutes.
- Add Worchestershire sauce and pepper; stir and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Brush prepared dough with 3 tb. olive oil and spread crushed garlic over entire surface of dough.
- Top with a light layer of shredded cheese, then meat/vegetable mixture, distributing evenly.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese, then Parmesan.
- Bake in prehated 500F oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let sit 5 minutes before cutting and serving.