Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love cheese steak and I love pizza. This is the best of both worlds.
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces roast beef, shaved
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 4 cups provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pizza dough (thicker crust is recommended)
- Saute vegetables in 1 tb. olive oil until limp; add roast beef.
- Sauté for three more minutes.
- Add Worchestershire sauce and pepper; stir and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Brush prepared dough with 3 tb. olive oil and spread crushed garlic over entire surface of dough.
- Top with a light layer of shredded cheese, then meat/vegetable mixture, distributing evenly.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese, then Parmesan.
- Bake in prehated 500F oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let sit 5 minutes before cutting and serving.