I love cheese steak and I love pizza. This is the best of both worlds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces roast beef, shaved
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 4 cups provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pizza dough (thicker crust is recommended)
- 1Saute vegetables in 1 tb. olive oil until limp; add roast beef.
- 2Sauté for three more minutes.
- 3Add Worchestershire sauce and pepper; stir and remove from heat. Set aside.
- 4Brush prepared dough with 3 tb. olive oil and spread crushed garlic over entire surface of dough.
- 5Top with a light layer of shredded cheese, then meat/vegetable mixture, distributing evenly.
- 6Top with remaining shredded cheese, then Parmesan.
- 7Bake in prehated 500F oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 8Let sit 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.4
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 706.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: