Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family has always liked the Philly Cheese Steak Pizza from Domino's. I decided that it has a really simple concept, so I got to work one evening and decided to give it a try. Although I cut corners on the pizza dough, my family said that is was by far the best Pizza that they had ever had, hands down. Don't be afraid to try this recipe, you will love it. I had a pretty good idea of what was on the pizza to begin with, so the rest was easy. I chose deli roast beef becase it is a better quality than frozen and formed steak patties. Good Luck!
- 1 frozen pizza dough (or dough of your choice)
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups provolone cheese (shredded)
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms (sliced)
- 1⁄2 green pepper (sliced thin)
- 1 medium onion (sliced thin)
- 1⁄2 lb chipped rare roast beef (from the deli)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices havarti cheese
- ranch dressing
- McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- Thaw the frozen dough on the counter, spray lightly with Pam and don't forget to cover with Saran wrap.
- While this is thawing lightly saute the onion, mushrooms, and green pepper with a small amount of butter or margarine and garlic. Do not over cook. Drain and set aside.
- Press dough onto pan until it is covered.
- Lightly drizzle the dough with Ranch dressing. Spread evenly.
- Then put Havarti cheese on dough, it will not completely cover dough.
- Spread shredded provolone cheese on top of Havarti cheese.
- Spread evenly the chipped roast beef, then spread evenly the veggies.
- Cover the top with shredded mozzarella cheese and then lightly sprinkle the seasoning last.
- Bake on 475 for 15-20 or until brown.
- Cheese amounts can be changed to suit your own preferences.
mmm loved it. made it tonight and my wife who is not a pizza fan ( she only its cheese n sauce on hers lol) she just loves my pizzas i make her and this was a hit. thank you
Made this for dinner last night, it was GREAT! My familly loved it and want it again soon. They liked it much more than the Domino's one. For everyone one in my family of 6 to like something is a miracle! Will def. make this again. Thank you for posting this recipe.
This is nice for something different. I had a pizza medley for dinner Friday & gave this a go but didn't have mushies so left those off. It was nice to try something other than an Italian inspired pizza. Thanks for posting!