Recipe by Garrett H.
One delicious remake of the famous philly cheese steak. Great when served on a hot summer's day but, what burger isn't?
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2-1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄2-1 red pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2-1 green pepper, sliced
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 teaspoon garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn grill or stove onto medium-high.
- Take ground hamburger and make into 6 patties.
- Mix all seasonings and season patties equally.
- Put patties on grill or stove. When about 70-80% toward your wanted doneness, add provolone and vegetables. Cook the rest of the way.
- Put patties in hamburger buns. Serves ~great~ with a cold drink, enjoy!