Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
One delicious remake of the famous philly cheese steak. Great when served on a hot summer's day but, what burger isn't?
- Turn grill or stove onto medium-high.
- Take ground hamburger and make into 6 patties.
- Mix all seasonings and season patties equally.
- Put patties on grill or stove. When about 70-80% toward your wanted doneness, add provolone and vegetables. Cook the rest of the way.
- Put patties in hamburger buns. Serves ~great~ with a cold drink, enjoy!