1/1 Photo of Philly Cheese Steak
A simple recipe for a beginner, very easy. R
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet over medium heat, add oil.
- 2When oil is hot, add the green bell peppers and sliced onions and fry for about 2 minutes.
- 3Rip the slices of steaks with your hand and add to the skillet.
- 4Fry for 2 minutes or until steaks are brown and no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper, and turn off fire.
- 5Slice Italian bread open and add cheese to both sides of the bread.
- 6Leaving the bread open toast in a regular oven or toaster oven until cheese is melted.(Optional,you don't have to toast your bread).
- 7Add the Steak and onions on top of the melted cheese and close the sandwich.
- 8Enjoy with sides such as chips or fries.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheese Steak
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1132.8
- Calories from Fat 628
- Total Fat 69.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 3557.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 38.7 g