1/3 Photos of Philly Cheese Sandwich
A simple open-faced sandwich from Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add onion; cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 3Add bell pepper and black pepper; cook 3 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender.
- 4Coat top sides of bread with cooking spray.
- 5Top each slice with 2 ounces beef, 1/4 cup onion mixture, and 1 cheese slice.
- 6Place sandwiches on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 7Note: These are open-faced sandwiches, but you can top with bread slices to make them a 'standard' sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 1019.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 26.3 g