Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This sounds so good! I'm planning on making it for my daughter's birthday party. Serve with crackers or fresh veggies.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 ounces chicken breasts, strips grilled
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Spread cream cheese into bottom of 9 inch microwaveable pie plate and top with barbecue sauce and chicken.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until heated through and top with remaining ingredients.