1/2 Photos of Philly Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Fried Green Beans
10 hrs 45 mins
A delicious and hearty meal made easy & quick. A bacon lovers delight and my husbands favourite dinner! Chicken is stuffed with cream cheese and chives and wrapped in bacon. I have also included my favourite green bean side dish which accompanies this meal perfectly. ENJOY : )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dried chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups frozen French-cut green beans
- 5 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1Mix cream cheese, chives and lemon juice in a bowl.
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3Slice a slit in the chicken breast and use your fingers to create a pocket. Fill chicken with 1/4 of your cream cheese mixture and secure closed with toothpicks.
- 4Wrap chicken in bacon (2 pieces each) and bake in oven for 45 min or until chicken is cooked throughout.
- 5Green Beans (start prep when chicken has been cooking about 30min).
- 6Slice bacon into 1/2 inch strips.
- 7Pan fry bacon and onions until bacon is crispy.
- 8Turn frying pan to low and mix in green beans.
- 9Pan fry beans on low for 10 min or until cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Fried Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.7
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 162.0 mg
- Sodium 558.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 34.2 g