Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My dad doctors up an awesome chili, and I just started WW so I switched the beef to turkey.
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 package carroll t. shelby chili seasoning mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- Brown turkey with onion.
- While meat is browning, puree stewed tomatoes and Ro-Tel tomatoes in blender.
- When turkey is brown, mix in chili mix.
- Add pureed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and water.
- Let simmer for at least 45 minutes.