Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I know, I know......Velveeta on a pizza? There's a little local pizzeria here and the crusty old guy that owns the place says that this is they way they had pizza when he was growing up in Philly.
- Prepare pizza crust in the pan or stone that you are using.
- Arrange slices of Velveeta to cover crust within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Drizzle sauce evenly over Velveeta.
- Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake at 450°F for approx 20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Let sit for approx 10 minutes before slicing.
I have been eating this same kind of pizza, but with English muffins (toasted first), since I was about 5 (30+ years ago). I still make them and I even got my husband loving the Velvetta on the little pizzas I make. I'm so glad you published this so that more people can see how delicious this realy is !
I made this for my 16yo son, the pizza fanatic. He really liked it. I used the Velvetta, mozzarella, colby/jack and some mild cheddar. It was a BIG HIT! Thanks for sharing.
Very delicious!! It was good the next day cold as well. I put canadian bacon and mushrooms extra, just cause i dont like plain cheese :)