1/1 Photo of Philadelphia Style Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Marie Nixon's Note:
I believe "Philadelphia Style" refers to this recipe having no eggs. It tastes best if served at a soft-serve consistency.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the Oreo cookies by placing them in a plastic bag and using the heel of your hand to crush them.
- 2Using a wire whisk or hand mixer, mix milk and sugar until the sugar dissolves, about 1-2 minutes.
- 3Stir in heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- 4Pour into ice cream maker and churn for about 15 -20 minutes or according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 5Add crushed Oreo cookies to ice cream and churn for additional 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philadelphia Style Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.5
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.6 mg
- Sodium 76.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g