Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I believe "Philadelphia Style" refers to this recipe having no eggs. It tastes best if served at a soft-serve consistency.
- Crush the Oreo cookies by placing them in a plastic bag and using the heel of your hand to crush them.
- Using a wire whisk or hand mixer, mix milk and sugar until the sugar dissolves, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- Pour into ice cream maker and churn for about 15 -20 minutes or according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Add crushed Oreo cookies to ice cream and churn for additional 5 minutes.