From sushilinks.com The name of this originates from the brand of cream cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare Nori Sheet.
- 2First place one full sheet of sushi nori on your bamboo mat, shiny side down.
- 3Cover Lightly With Sushi Rice.
- 4Lightly cover the nori sheet with your prepared sushi rice - leaving the remaining inch and a half of nori bare lengthwise away from you.
- 5Place Toppings Lengthwise.
- 6Place your toppings lengthwise at center of your rice.
- 7Start Rolling.
- 8Fold your mat over, centering your ingredients with respect to your rice sheet to the far edge of your rice. With even pressure, tighten your roll by pressing and pulling on your mat.
- 9Tighten Your Roll.
- 10Finish your rolling by rolling your tightened roll over the last flap of nori. Repeat the tightening process if necessary.
- 11Slice & Serve.
- 12Slice your Philadelphia Roll into eight pieces.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philadelphia Roll - Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (1104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.9
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 135.1 mg
- Sodium 701.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: