Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From sushilinks.com The name of this originates from the brand of cream cheese.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut in lengths of 1/4-inch square
- 3 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 English cucumbers, cut in lengths of 1/4-inch square
- 2 pieces toasted nori (sushi grade seaweed)
- 1 cup sushi rice
- Prepare Nori Sheet.
- First place one full sheet of sushi nori on your bamboo mat, shiny side down.
- Cover Lightly With Sushi Rice.
- Lightly cover the nori sheet with your prepared sushi rice - leaving the remaining inch and a half of nori bare lengthwise away from you.
- Place Toppings Lengthwise.
- Place your toppings lengthwise at center of your rice.
- Start Rolling.
- Fold your mat over, centering your ingredients with respect to your rice sheet to the far edge of your rice. With even pressure, tighten your roll by pressing and pulling on your mat.
- Tighten Your Roll.
- Finish your rolling by rolling your tightened roll over the last flap of nori. Repeat the tightening process if necessary.
- Slice & Serve.
- Slice your Philadelphia Roll into eight pieces.