3 hrs 30 mins
Another member had found this recipe on a German website and asked for a translation. Here is my translation of the recipe, as adapted from Bei uns zu Hause. The Philadelphia in the recipe name refers to the use of cream cheese, which is often referred to simply as "Philadelphia" in Germany.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind up the cookies into crumbs using a food processor or by hand.
- 2Melt butter and mix with the cookie crumbs and press into a parchment lined Springform pan.
- 3Using a mixer, combine cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla sugar, and salt together.
- 4Mix the gelatin in 150 ml of cold water and let soften for 10 minutes. Add the sugar, stirring and gently heating until the gelatin has dissolved. Quickly whisk into the cream cheese mixture.
- 5Place a third of the cream cheese mixture into the springform pan, mix another third of the mixture with the berries (quartered and sliced), place on top of the first layer, then top with the remaining cream cheese mixture. Let set and chill for 3 hours.
- 6Garnish with some extra berries laid out to resemble a heart shape.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philadelphia Raspberry Romance Torte
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 161.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: