Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A yummy dip great for partys and easy to make. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- MIX all ingredients until well blended; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Serve with ginger snaps, cinnamon graham sticks, and apples.
This is a great recipe! I like to fold in cool whip a the last step!